Tuesday, July 21, 2009

birthday

i am sorry it has been so long since i have posted. as is evident by these words being a link (seemingly unrepairable)...my computer has been acting a bit quirky... as has the internet connection around these parts. but i wanted to get a few photos up. chris and i went to the beach for my birthday. it was absolutely beautiful.
our picnic spot
so that is that. hopefully soon i shall have time to post a few more photos. my friends hannah and dave came a few weeks ago ... which was absolutely lovely!... and i have been planting and planting in the green house.... which has been exciting. it feels good for the soul.

i hope all is well on the east coast. although the pacific is absolutely incredible.... i cannot pretend. i have found my true heart really belongs to the atlantic. so it goes...
with love.
me

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. What a wonderful birthday celebration! Chris does resemble Moses :>)
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete