Wednesday, February 4, 2009


time is a strange thing... sitting in my sisters living room in baltimore listening to emmy lou harris, as though no time has gone by from when i came here two years ago.  but now i am ready for another departure.. ready for another adventure.  The house here has always been my place of in-betweens.  It has been my place of solitude... of reflection before another great next step.  This time i shall be picking and pecking my way across this country of ours.  Trying to understand a land that has always seemed much too foreign to me to be my own.  
The past couple of years has led me into the realization of the rarity and beauty of good souls.  This blog shall be an attempt to not lose those lovely souls I have found.  I am not sure what this adventure shall bring... what these pages shall bring.   But my hope is that they are able to bridge a distance... and that lives though separate may still be connected. 
thankyou all for bearing with my restlessness.. this time i would love to share  a bit of my journey with you :) 

3 comments:

  1. oh, my sister you are missed already...I can't wait to follow the socks as you and chris journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna, i'm so glad you are doing this. i can't wait to read more about your trip along the way. i miss you.

    oh and thank you so much for coming to philly. i had such a great time with you. lovely memories. and photos!! i'll send them soon.

    ReplyDelete